Chocolate Can Kill Your Dog!

Most dog owners I know have already got the message but for those who don’t here it is:

Chocolate Can Kill Your Dog!

In my experience most of the time it is the kids who feed chocolate to their dog or dog reaches the chocolate left on the table/chair/bench top.

Not all chocolate is the same. Milk chocolate is least toxic and cooking chocolate is most dangerous with dark chocolate sitting somewhere in the middle.

Still, if any amount is consumed – call your Vet immediately.

About Dr Vadim Chelom

Dr Vadim is a house call Veterinarian in Melbourne
%d bloggers like this: